View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: How to find Space Ready life in the Universe!

Your problem Sentrynox is that you make a sensible statement about one thing and then just pluck random facts out of thin air that are not related and link them together, hoping that everyone just assumes the link is viable....do you think we're all stupid?

Case in point;

"So seeing this as a unique force, it can be surmise that this did not arise from here, but was seeded on Earth somehow."

You talk about humans and other complex animals as essentially a group of coexisting smaller single celled or muti-celled organisms, which I would agree with. So that's your sensible statement. Then there's the above quoted drivel. You try to seemlessly link your sensible statement with your opinion (and that's all it is) that life originated from outside Earth. You even go as far to say you can "surmise" this based on the fact it's "a unique force". Your totally talking BS and hoping we just swallow it! Not me chump!

I don't understand your use of scientifically proved data but at the same time rubbish the scientific community whenever they obviously disagree with you. And here's a newsflash gramps, the scientific community aren't some random people that pick and chose what to believe or what is fashionable, but what theory best fits the facts. The scientific community have varied opinions on various topics and I for one have my own thoughts and feelings. I read published scientific papers that follow rules, they try to be unbiased and tell the story in pure facts! I read these facts and I come to MY OWN conclusions. Nobody has told me there isn't much chance of intelligent life you there in the universe, I came to that conclusion myself. The facts I have given out throughout the debate speak for themselves, I don't have to say a thing. Anyone that reads this thread can take the facts I have presented and maybe come up with a different conclusion and that would be great. BUT any opinions need to be backed by fact, otherwise its just BS! And Sentrynox my friend, you are full of it!

EDIT: Can you post a link to your paper published in Nature, I would like to read it. I am very jealous, it is the most prestigious journal in the world!

Last edited by superted : 04-21-2010 at 06:14 PM.