View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Free Member

Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
you are a compleat lier or a idiot with nuthing else to do
i was there at the time just befor ww2. and here this day. and no one can possably know other wise what i WITNESSED in real time.. you was born when in the 60;s. you never had to struggle. why dont you ask somone that is over 60. thell tell you. the red cross the salvation army the president the community all pitched in to feed the hungry. you mafia lovers just dont know nuthing but the white wash after the fact im not wasteing my time with this any more take the silver spoon from your mouth and get your eares to work
The great depression was in the 20's. I doubt you were there. Unless you are are 90 something. And even then you were way too young to know the difference between a tit and a teet. And preceding 'hard times' were a consequence of sending our sons to war in the name of freedom, to bring fascism home. If only the dead could speak, they'll tell you, it's NOT what they died for. And don't bring this salvation army, red cross, rubbish, because now it is big business. So much is donated, only to have these fraudulant community support networks exploit those in need. And Even the president? Wow. I think the older you get, the more delusional you become. Or maybe it's just you. I was NEVER brought up with a silver spoon. Hence, my abhorance to social dictatorships. For you to even suggest it only shows how deep your ignorance lies.
This whole system is not a joke, but those who have taken control, have profaned it. They have done it since its conception, but never so powerful and blatant in their destruction of it. It's a pity you have no inkling of what is happening to your childrens future, and so arrogant, to not lend YOUR ears to those who express it.
You are either with us, or with the terrorists. And I don't mean al quaeda.

Get out of the way, you are hardly a puddle on this road to humanity. Splash.