View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Why a public Central Bank would be great.

Mushdummy.

You are a f%$king idiot.

F&*k off back under the rock you crawled from with your stupid brainwashing. You must be thick as shit to think that anyone will fall for your bullshit here. Toe jam smells better than what you are serving up.

You do serve your purpose in enlightening many who visit what people like you are about, that people like you are real, and we should rise above your breed of ignorance.

You may snare a few unsuspecting sheep and not while I type what an ignorant, self-absorbed in your own world, center of the universe, kind of idiot you are.

It's the intention behind your actions that makes me dislike you so. You are up to know good and I will certainly make an example of you.

If you have bothered to read many posts on this forum, what you are proposing in in direct correlation with what the NWO want.

And now you want a single NWO world? People are not as stupid as you or your government fiends (oops) friends believe. We will rise above the likes of you.

Go fly your commie flag up your arse. We can all see it waving now.

I will pray for your soul.

XXX