View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 11:54 PM

Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I was interested to hear how the masonic Skull and Bones of Yale of which George Bush senior was a member has its origins traced back to America's 'Blue Bloods'. These people weren't really committed to American Independence and owned a lot of wealth they didn't wish to lose.

On America's Blue Bloods see the following link:

Bluebloods: America’s Ruling Class

Anton Chaitkin in his book "Treason in America: from Aaron Burr to Averell Harriman" documents the takeover of the US by these Blue Bloods. He traces their descents from their family archives.
Being a "blue blood" has nothing to do with being committed to American Independence.

Blue blood is an expression from the Spanish phrase "sangre azul", indicating nobility or noble descent.

As I've stated on the forum, America has a ruling class, but we don't refer to it as a MONARCHY, although it is, because those with money and power are all related in some form or fashion; distant cousins or otherwise.

If this were common knowledge, America would not be considered to be independent and a democracy.

America would be considered to be governed by a ruling class and people would not be under the impression that THEY are the ruling class.

The thread I authored that speaks to this issue is:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...eney-5562.html

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-20-2010 at 12:12 AM.