View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Free Member

Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
"If it proves itself in further study, people might swallow capsules of nicotine or get intravenous doses to stave off their TB in the future." Not cigarettes!!!

2. Smokeless tobacco, we're talking about smoking!
Don't you think you are being a bit ridiculous? Oh no, smoking doesn't have benefits, its nicotine, and the constituents found in tobacco leaves! Yeah, don't smoke it, shoot it up. OMG

Quote:
"Obviously smoking has a multitude of negative consequences."!
Yeah well, sorry mum, but so does farting. Don't tell me you support a fart tax?

Quote:
"And yea you do need to do my research for me, because it's you trying prove something and as I've just slaughtered any point you had proves that there is no research backing the therapeutic effects for me to find in the first place! ."
slaughtered. lol. Man, you're out for the count. You are totally in denial. There's plenty of research backing therapeutic effects. You are just too biased and wilfully ignorant about it.

I get worse doses of toxins while pumpin gas in my car than I do from cigarettes. You have taken that health risk crap hook, line and sinker.

Why are you in the conspiracy forums? Because you think the govt is wonderful, and cares about your health? If they did, there wouldn't be ANY child waiting for a transplant.

If people want to smoke, let them smoke! But do whatever it takes to prevent these tobacco empires from drowning these plants in countless poisons. Let them smoke REAL tobacco, and I bet there wouldn't be a cigarette problem at all.