View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 05:42 PM

Default Re: The BP Oil Gush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
I am not excusing them in the least. Why do you continue to mis-represent my argument? You are focusing in on one man,Obama (and I just bet it was Bush before that) and you are failing to see that the problem is with the entire system. It has grown too large to ever be effective, and so large that all manner of corruption can easily get swallowed up in it. All thanks to dumbass progressive liberals and their welfare state, and nannyist RW religious types that want to regulate everyone's life according to a book written in committee 2000 years ago. There need not be some group of Bilderburgers or a Springsteen cult running things for BS like the spill to happen. Its the tyrany of ignorance and apathy that has created this situation. As society got easier people became more and more complacent about things that affect their lives in dramatic ways. Like basic economics and accountability of public office. You want a conspiracy, just look no farther than the NEA. They have been constantly dumbing down our kids so that they can blame the problem on lack of funding and demand higher salaries for their members. You want to fight the power, start with the public sector unions.....then you might have something.
I don't misrepresent you.

You misrepresent yourself.

Yeah.

Right.

I fail to see that the problem is with the entire system.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with my posts on this forum and you'll see that I denounce the system of control over our leaders and representatives.

I never focus on one man and I have never focused on Obama, himself.

You did.

I don't want a conspiracy.

There is a conspiracy and I'm exposing it.

You want to blame the people for being complacent.

The fact of the matter is that they aren't complacent.

They just simply do not have any power.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-05-2010 at 05:45 PM.