View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 01:33 PM

Default Re: "Bessie" The Bamboo Shoot - Does Microwave Water Kill?

Plant Experiment ??? :-o :-o :-o

Yeah, our bodies are much more sophisticated & therefore can take much longer & prolonged abuse. I think we also have some built in mechanisms to filter out all of that junk we give ourselves. For example, the liver filters out the blood, & only after decades of alcohol abuse it finally gives up. Now, if you are as wealthy as “Keith Richards,” from the “Rolling Stones” & have the luxury of multiple “blood transfusion’s,” then you don’t need a liver. Now that’s what I call a real “human vampire”. I love Richard though. God bless him. Also, we have a digestive track, which this plant obviously does not have, & therefore can not eat microwaved bacon (not that anyone would want to eat that…)

By the way, I am a proud “conventional-oven” kind of guy. I have a microwave-oven sitting there (I didn’t buy), but it’s just as good as new, since I never use it, or anyone else for that matter. This is my house & the rules are "conventional"...

We should ask “Bessie” for forgiveness before it’s all over…
8-)