View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
All I'm saying is that US marines are the minions of the plutocratic "New World Order" and no one in their right mind should join them.
Sorry, but that is not all you were saying.

Let me refresh your memory.

The following is what you said:

"Your son is a marine? You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you allow your son to fight for our very enemies against people brave enough to stand up for their freedom?!?"

I replied that my son is an adult and makes his own decisions and, therefore, he didn't join the Marines because I allowed him to do so.

I also replied that I am as proud of my son as a peacock with her feathers unfurled and that I AM NOT ASHAMED OF MYSELF in any way, shape or form, but you should be ashamed of yourself for the slander you have posted against my son and myself and every other military personnel who is a member of the armed forces of America.

You slander them all with your comments.

You said:

"What are you doing running a forum like this if you let your son fight for the enemy?"

I did not allow my son to fight for the enemy.

Like I said, as an adult, he made his own decisions and he never fought the "so-called" enemy.

He provided humanitarian aid to AMERICANS and never engaged in COMBAT.

I thank GOD and my protectors for that.

Running this forum has nothing to do with my son.

However, you, apparently, want it to.

My son was disabled in the Marines.

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying I should be ashamed of myself and for saying that my son is not in his right mind.

You, apparently, are the one who is not in a right state of mind.

No one should EVER degrade our military men or women.

Didn't VIET NAM teach you anything?

A word of warning.

Refrain from making another derrogatory comment about my son, because, if you do, you will be banned.

Again, any reply to dixon's comment about how they would frag my son in friendly fire if I didn't shut my mouth or send me back to Lawrence?

Didn't think so.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-10-2010 at 02:12 AM.