View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?

BA --
I can understand that the veracity of my claim is hard to ascertain from one or two posts.
I guess I don't know how to talk about this or how to explain what has happened --
I learned that I was a monarch slave (or likely so; I may have my terminology wrong here) by a woman who basically got me to open up about the desperation in my life and who did some research regarding many of the memories and much of the imagery I was encountering.
She encountered illuminati information in looking up something I was describing to her about feeling like I was constantly spinning at times -- She found the information on "spin programming" --
Many other pieces of my life seemed to fit this premise as well --
I've referred to myself as "butterfly" for years, never really understanding my deeper meaning there. I've come to some memories that really weren't supposed to surface that fit with illuminati programming -
I don't really know how to explain this all.
BlueAngel, do you think you could offer some questions that I could answer here that might help you to ascertain my veracity?
I just don't know where to start, and much of this is still not conscious to me.
Thanks.