View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:01 AM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
"Your son is a marine? You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you allow your son to fight for our very enemies against people brave enough to stand up for their freedom?!?"

I replied that my son is an adult and makes his own decisions and, therefore, he didn't join the Marines because I allowed him to do so.
You raised him, didn't you? If you raised him well, he wouldn't make such a poor choice.

Quote:
you should be ashamed of yourself for the slander you have posted against my son and myself and every other military personnel who is a member of the armed forces of America.
People who join the US military are either stupid, brainwashed or both. I feel no shame for pointing out the obvious.

Quote:
I did not allow my son to fight for the enemy.

Like I said, as an adult, he made his own decisions and he never fought the "so-called" enemy.

He provided humanitarian aid to AMERICANS and never engaged in COMBAT.
It's only a matter of time before he's sent to the battlefield to fight for the New World Order. That's what Marines are intended for after all.

Quote:
I thank GOD and my protectors for that.
You and your blind faith in imaginary creatures...

Quote:
Running this forum has nothing to do with my son.

However, you, apparently, want it to.
I just don't get how you can possibly run a conspiracy forum and raise your son so poorly for him to join the Marines.

Quote:
No one should EVER degrade our military men or women.

Didn't VIET NAM teach you anything?
WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq all taught me that the US is an evil imperial empire willing to destroy the lives of millions. I will NEVER respect the US military as their blind obedience to the plutocrats is responsible for the corruption of Western-Europe since WW2 and an increasing number of nations worldwide.

Quote:
Refrain from making another derrogatory comment about my son, because, if you do, you will be banned.
I have nothing against my son. I have a problem with his job and your failure to teach him the US military is a malign institute.

Quote:
Again, any reply to dixon's comment about how they would frag my son in friendly fire if I didn't shut my mouth or send me back to Lawrence?
I don't know enough details about your conflict with him to comment.