View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 03:04 AM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

I wasn't really sure if you meant "disabled" as in "handicapped". Remember that I'm not a native English speaker and you seemed to use this word so lightly I figured it must have meant something else. Did he get disabled while on a mission?

Anyway...
-- Believing in the Christian God is as rational as believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy. That's why I called it blind faith.
-- A man joining the US military voluntarilly is like a horse voluntarilly walking into a glue factory. No one who has a clue of what the US military represents would ever do such a thing.
-- I have no quarrel with you or your son. I just find your attitude and viewpoints incredibly ignorant and a far cry from what I expect of an admin on a conspiracy forum.
-- I don't care about your personal dispute with other forum members. You have been telling a lot of nonsense and if some people get so mad at you they feel the need to threaten you or your son it's something I regret but not something I care about. I would also prefer it if you just shut up or start making sense.

I by no means wish to offend you, but I find your attitude incredibly annoying.