View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 03:47 AM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I wasn't really sure if you meant "disabled" as in "handicapped". Remember that I'm not a native English speaker and you seemed to use this word so lightly I figured it must have meant something else. Did he get disabled while on a mission?

Oh, please, spare me the excuse for your inability to comprehend because you are not a native English speaker.

If you're not a native English speaker, what are you then?

And, btw, I didn't use the word disabled lightly and, how on earth can you think that when one uses the word disabled with regard to military personnel that it would mean something else?

Play dumb much?

There is no other definition with respect to military personnel.

Anyway...
-- Believing in the Christian God is as rational as believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy. That's why I called it blind faith.

I never said I believe in a Christian GOD; Santa Claus or the Tooth Fariry.

-- A man joining the US military voluntarilly is like a horse voluntarilly walking into a glue factory. No one who has a clue of what the US military represents would ever do such a thing.
-- I have no quarrel with you or your son. I just find your attitude and viewpoints incredibly ignorant and a far cry from what I expect of an admin on a conspiracy forum.

You have a quarrel with me and my son and now you say that you don't.

Please, check your posts.

I couldn't care any less that you find my attitudes or view points incredibly ignorant and a far cry from that which you expect of an administrator on a conspiracy forum.

We, at CC, do not conduct ourselves according to your expectations or adjust our attitude or viewpoints to suit your requirements. Sorry, but, we don't exist to appease you.

WE find your attitude to be ignorant and a to be a far cry from what we expect of our members.

-- I don't care about your personal dispute with other forum members. You have been telling a lot of nonsense and if some people get so mad at you they feel the need to threaten you or your son it's something I regret but not something I care about. I would also prefer it if you just shut up or start making sense.

I don't tell nonsense, but you do and WE at CC would prefer that you either shut up or start making sense or be BANNED.

I by no means wish to offend you, but I find your attitude incredibly annoying.
You don't offend me and I'm SO SORRY that you find my attitude incredibly annoying.

I guess you'll just have to learn how to deal with it or NOT or go somewhere else!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-11-2010 at 09:02 PM.