View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 06:22 AM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If you're not a native English speaker, what are you then?
I live in Belgium and my native tongue is Dutch. English is actually my third language, although my English is far better than my second language (which is French).

Quote:
And, btw, I didn't use the word disabled lightly and, how on earth, can you think that being disabled in any way, shape or form means something else?

Disabled means disabled.
I thought it might be a military term for "inactive". I work in IT and in IT the word "disabled" means "inactive".
Quote:
I never said I believe in a Christian GOD; Santa Claus or the Tooth Fariry.
I remember you once said you were a Christian somewhere on this forum. Maybe my memory is fooling me. If that's the case I apologise.

Quote:
You have a quarrel with me and my son and now you say that you don't.
As I said : I have a problem with the choices you guys make, not the people you are. That's not the same.
Quote:
We, at CC, do not conduct ourselves according to your expectations or adjust our attitude or viewpoints to suit your requirements. Sorry, but, we don't exist to appease you.

WE find your attitude to be ignorant and a to be a far cry from what we expect of our members.

[...]

I don't tell nonsense, but you do and WE at CC would prefer that you either shut up or start making sense or be BANNED.
That's hilarious

Quote:
I guess you'll just have to learn how to deal with it or NOT or go somewhere else!
I can deal with it. Apparently you can't