View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Banned

Default Re: MMR vaccine causes autism

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I can't help it that you write at a second grade level.

If you don't know who "THEY" are, you shouldn't be on this site.

What could they gain from this?

The fact that a doctor who appears to be "out to lunch" conducted research as to the link between vaccinations and autism and he has been discredited.

As I said, case closed.

NO other doctor will ever attempt to research the link between vaccinations and autism because the waters have been muddied by this doctor.

Just as they want it.

What is it that you would like me to get right as far as the name Ted?
I somehow doubt that. It certainly may be difficult to get funding given the preponderance of evidence against vaccines causing it. However, what you seem to be missing is that none of the "accredited" studies ever said that vaccines 100% do not cause autism. What they DID say was that there was no increased correlation with vaccines and autism, and that no causative factor could be determined or isolated. Could it still be possible? Sure, but it would have to involve a combination (probably genetic and environmental) as well. That increases the difficulty by quite a bit.
Are there toxins in vaccines...certainly...but in tiny tiny amounts. Unless you think the whole idea of dose-response curves us bunk, you cant rationally be concerned about that. Mark Crislip just did a fantastic podcast on the subject...if you have an open mind.