View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:29 AM

Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I did not forget to specify exactly what it is that I have a problem with regarding your post.

The excerpt I provided from your comment was explicity clear as to that which I have a problem with regarding your comment.

Further, to say that mind control is socially accepted and benign is ridiculous.

When a society, at large, or an individual is subjected to "mind control," they are unaware.

Hence, the words "mind control."

Therefore, they do not accept it.

Their minds are being controlled void of "free will."

Furthermore, mind control is not benign.

It is a dis-ease that affects all of humankind.

You can thank the MIND CONTROLLERS for that.

They've worked long and hard to keep everyone under their spell.
Again you misquoted me.

I never said, "Mind control is socially accepted and benign." I was only suggesting that some forms were.

I lose patience.

For example 'brain washing' is a form of 'mind control' but in Chinese Medicine where the term originally came from brain washing is considered to be good for you.

I don't know if you were able to follow that?

Not all forms of 'mind control' are necessarily that detrimental to peoples' well-being and are in no way based upon the inducing of traumatic experiences.

It could be argued that television advertisers are attempting to use mind control since their aim is to convince you that their particular product is the best around and is good for you etc, etc. which might not be the case at all. They're simply trying to trick you into thinking that.

Salesmen can also use forms of hypnotic mind control. They repeat the same thing over and over again while never losing eye contact and some sales people claim they could sell absolutely anything to absolutely anyone given the inclination.