View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Again you misquoted me.

I never said, "Mind control is socially accepted and benign." I was only suggesting that some forms were.

I did not misquote you.

You said the following:

"I agree there are probably many forms of mind control deployed by a shadow government, its just that many forms of this control are fairly 'benign' (for the want of a better expression) and therefore to some extent socially acceptable."

When mind control is deployed by a shadow government, it's never fairly benign or socially acceptable to some extent.

I lose patience.

So, sorry about the patience thing.

Try yoga.

For example 'brain washing' is a form of 'mind control' but in Chinese Medicine where the term originally came from brain washing is considered to be good for you.

Brainwashing and mind control are never a good thing; irregardless of from where the term originated.

I don't know if you were able to follow that?

I followed it.

Not all forms of 'mind control' are necessarily that detrimental to peoples' well-being and are in no way based upon the inducing of traumatic experiences.

Mind control is determintal to the well-being of all people and mind control does include the inducing of traumatic experiences when deployed by the shadow government.

It could be argued that television advertisers are attempting to use mind control since their aim is to convince you that their particular product is the best around and is good for you etc, etc. which might not be the case at all. They're simply trying to trick you into thinking that.

It's not a trick.

It's called mind control and I don't think anyone would argue with you over whether or not the aim of television advertisers is to convince people that their particular product is good for you.

Repetition is the key.

Say the same thing over and over and over again until it is etched in one's brain as truth.

Salesmen can also use forms of hypnotic mind control. They repeat the same thing over and over again while never losing eye contact and some sales people claim they could sell absolutely anything to absolutely anyone given the inclination.

Need I remind you that your orginal comment addressed mind control being deployed upon society by the shadow government and not salesmen or television advertisers.
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-04-2010 at 11:29 PM.