View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You haven't said anything about NLP that is self-evident because, as you said, you don't know anything about NLP so, how on earth could you possibly point out anything about NLP that is self-evident when, in your own words, you don't know anything about it?

Confused much?

I'll say.

You just figured Jane Doe was using NLP with her repetition of the words, "in deed," even though you don't know anything about NLP.

Okay, whatever, Gale,

I guess all of this somehow plays into your theory that the Space Shuttle and ISS don't exist.

Delusional?

Obviously, you don't take the subject of NLP seriously, because you don't know anything about it.

You are clearly wasting time and space, Gale, because, when I questioned your accusations about Jane Doe using NLP, instead of expounding, you tried to detract by pointing your finger at me because I used the words "in deed" one time and because I WAS a mind control victim, you somehow thought I was responsible for elaborating as to your suggestion that Jane Doe was using NLP.

Sorry, but that's not the way it works around these parts, pal.

You suggested that Jane Doe was using NLP; you pointed it out; I questioned you; you are the one who needs to answer and not me.

As I said, you can try to detract by pointing your finger at me, but, it is not I who suggested Jane Doe was using NLP.

It was you.

If you didn't have any further information available about NLP other than randomly suggesting a member might be using it, and didn't want me to hound you further, you shouldn't have stated what you did.

Clearly, you know not of what you speak.

That, my friend, is the only self-evidence you have provided.
I would like to make the following points:

1. I never claimed to be an expert on Neuro-Linguistic Programming.

2. Why should I be obliged to explain to all what NLP is when it can be found easily enough on the internet?

3. I would like to remind you this thread is NOT on the subject of NLP but on FREE ENERGY.

Please.