View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 10:44 PM
hmmm

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I haven't accused you of anything, but you've accused me of plenty which is untrue such as tampering with Clinton's words on the video.
I didn't say that you tampered with clinton's words..I asked for a better video.
So you actually made this video??

Quote:
Doesn't matter whether I provided the video or not, you're the person who isn't satisfied with it and wants a better copy so I suggest you find one.
I don't really care..AT ALL..it still looks fake to me..
Quote:
I don't work for you.
nor do I you.

Quote:
I provided a video which was provided by someone else.
you think they could have gotten better footage. hmmmm

Quote:
Believe it as it is or not, I couldn't care any less.
sure you care..you wouldn't get yourself riled up so bad if you didn't..

Quote:
CC doesn't exist so that we can spend our time proving that which hasn't been proven by someone such as yourself claiming the video is fake.
I never claimed it was fake. I asked for a better video. I said it SEEMS fake to me. If you don't want to waste your time trying to get a better copy of the video, why should I? I'm not the MCV who is trying to tell my story to the world you are.
Quote:
I never said it was the full speech and edited my post.
yeah you did.

Quote:
NEVER!
um okay whatever you say..

Quote:
You are lying.
hmmm..nope, I have nothing to gain by lying but I'm wondering why you want to make me look crazy, here.

Quote:
Yep.
sure..

Quote:
I do have an agenda and so do many others including yourself.
I don't have an agenda..I just asked for a better video

Quote:
The difference would be that my agenda is honorable and your agenda is not.
so what EXACTALY would my agenda be for asking you for a better copy of the video???

btw, I looked for a better video..you can't see his lips to match the words up to his speech..could be overdubbed..

overdub
verb |ˌōvərˈdəb| ( -dubbed, -dubbing)
record (additional sounds) on an existing recording [ trans. ] : she'd overdub her parts for a whole album in a single session | [ intrans. ] a live tape that I overdubbed on.