View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
The response of the housing group was rather predictable. They checked for alternative sources of the problem other than electronic harassment.

At the present time the housing group has flatly refused to mend the chronically creaking bathroom floor for fear it 'might damage the sound insulation'.

I have since contacted the local police who sent two officers out to discuss the matter with me. They didn't seem very impressed because I was unable to prove that what I was saying was true. They suggested that the problem 'might' be due to underground pipes or 'might' be because I am paranoid and just imagining it or 'might' be due to some undiagnosed medical condition I have.

Basically their whole approach was slightly dismissive.

I also contacted a private anti-surveillance company who had a problem hearing what I was saying because of noise on the line. My end was completely clear. They said they would call me back but they never did.
Having created this post yesterday it seems the harassment I received later the same day and in the evening was stepped up a gear somewhat.

After a fairly quiet period I received a steady salvo of pulses at times during the afternoon and evening. These kept me awake into the small hours.

However a new phenomena also occurred. My telephone made uncharacteristic beeping sounds every half hour until I pulled the plug on it.

This may suggest some sort of tap on the phone.