View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 03:26 PM
hmmm

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're asking me for a better copy of the video because you are attempting to prove that it's a fake because you know that a better copy doesn't exist.

Gee, how convenient.

So, if Clinton's words are overdubbed, what does that prove?

That someone overdubbed his words and he never apologized for the "unethical" experimentations conducted on "unwitting" citizens by the government of the United State's of America?

Could you kindly find out what Clinton really said before he was, as you believe, overdubbed?

Even if the video is a fake; even if his words are overdubbed, I can assure you that "unethical" experimentation's were conducted by the government of the United State's of America on "unwitting" citizens and I don't need a President or otherwise to aknowledge it.

Try searching the "Tuskegee" experimentation.

Here's a question for you.

What would be the point of producing a fake video of Clinton apologizing to the "victim's" of unethical experimentation?
there's alot of people just saying stuff on the web. I don't know why someone would overdub that. But, people do a lot of stuff that I don't understand why.
Why are you so convinced it's the real thing??

and FTR, I didn't know there weren't any good copies of it till I looked LAST NIGHT!
And again..I don't rally give a shit two much..If it's true that Clinton apologised, it would be a start, but, I find it difficult to beleive that a polition would apologise.