View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
The response of the housing group was rather predictable. They checked for alternative sources of the problem other than electronic harassment.

At the present time the housing group has flatly refused to mend the chronically creaking bathroom floor for fear it 'might damage the sound insulation'.

I have since contacted the local police who sent two officers out to discuss the matter with me. They didn't seem very impressed because I was unable to prove that what I was saying was true. They suggested that the problem 'might' be due to underground pipes or 'might' be because I am paranoid and just imagining it or 'might' be due to some undiagnosed medical condition I have.

Basically their whole approach was slightly dismissive.

I also contacted a private anti-surveillance company who had a problem hearing what I was saying because of noise on the line. My end was completely clear. They said they would call me back but they never did.
Really?

The housing group checked for alternative sources for the reason behind your creaking floor and bumps in the night rather than electronic harrassment.

What a shock!

I mean, seriously, although they have the resources available to check for electronic harraassment, they didn't, even though you informed them that you are a threat to the government due to the information you possess as to the ISS and Space Shuttle being a hoax and that you post this INTELLIGENCE on CC.

Again.

What a shock.

Their approach was slightly dismissive or COMPLETELY dismissive?

Did you expect anything else?

I mean, seriously.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-24-2010 at 11:02 PM.