View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Again we thank you for sharing your higher understanding and wisdom with us all Dr. albie.

And who said anything about being shaken awake? I am not denying this actually happens but I don't believe I ever mentioned this.

Just inspired guesswork presumably?
This is what you originally said...

"I myself suspect I am being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of 'bumps' which you can feel and these disturb your peace of mind and can also cause you to lose half a night's sleep."

I suppose these are braille bumps on your matress spelling out threats that your fingertips keep reading by mistake?

You should try to be more clear about what you are deluding yourself over in future. And of course you are now suggesting that I am in league with these midnight bumpers. Typical conspiracy nut.

No, no, again you are right I AM in league with them and have been assigned here to make you look nutty. Your book is threatening our entire operation and as you seem to be on to us it is best if we put you further up the list.

Don't go home. Don't drive a car. Don't walk alone at night. Don't use the same supermarket twice. And be careful who you talk to.

WE ARE OUT THERE.

(not)