View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Master of the Lodge

Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're an Idaho National Guardsman, an Army sergeant and an Army intelligence analyst.
You got it.

Quote:
You've engaged in joint military war fighter exercises all over the world, and, while in Japan, during one of these joint military war fighter exercises, you had a blast and your own personal interpreter, supplied by the Army, but only learned a little of the language.
Japanese is not an easy language to pick up in 3-weeks. The interpreter was assigned to my section, that's not that uncommon when traveling in foreign countries. If I didnít have him with me I just relied on what little I knew and using body language.

Quote:
What do you do when you ATTEND these joint military war fighter exercises all over the world as an Intelligence Analyst?
I was in an Intel section. Sometimes I was in charge, sometimes I was in charge of security, and others I was in charge of maintaining the database. It just depended on who was there and what needed to be done.

Quote:
You were deployed to Iraq as an intelligence analyst, but that's now your secondary specialty.

So, what is your first SPECIALITY?
Correct. I changed my primary specialty from Intel to UAV operator.

Quote:
You said you were deployed to Iraq as an Intelligence Analyst but then you say you are at the top of the list for Intelligence Analyst.
The enlisted promotion system uses a point system. I compared my score to both of my specialties and I was on the top of the list.

Quote:
So, in what capacity will you be serving our country when you are deployed to Iraq for your second tour?
UAV Operator.

Quote:
P.S. I don't think you should write much more about your deployments, war exercises, and how much fun you are having as a member of the military during this war, cause, quite frankly, it somewhat diminishes those who are on the front lines; those who have lost their lives; those who have lost their limbs, and aren't having much fun.
I only said I had fun in Japan, not in Iraq.

Quote:
P.S. What is your education as far as being employed by the Army as an intelligence analyst?
Civilian education? I have an Associates in Intel Operations.

Military? I graduated top of my class, went to ASAS-L Master course, and when I get back from this deployment I will attend the Master Analyst course.

Donít worry, BlueAngel, you disgust me as well.