View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 04:13 PM

Default I think it to be true!

Ok ok. I know that everyone has their own opinions and "prophecies" that get posted around the net. I am not a fan of trying to predict the future. That being said I ,ha ha, have my own prediction.

So I am firm believer that the government uses Hollywood and the like to not really press their agendas more to affect the mass opinion of the populace. I am backed up in this feeling with the many types of information that has been released covering this phenomenon.

Recently there have been many movies coming out that try impress on the American citizens that War is good, Torture is ok if we save multiple lives, and many other draconian ideas.

Now this may be a stretch but this is leading up to something. Something has to be said about imparting on the mass consciousness of America.

Based on the things in the media that have been coming out. I feel, no I know that very soon another "terrorist" attack will happen. I don't think it will be on American soil. I really think a backpack nuclear weapon will be detonated. My feeling is that it will be released in Israel.

It is going to happen people. If I have learned anything about prophecies it is that you don't place a time frame then eventually you are correct. That is a cheap way to get out of it. I am going to place a date on it.

Sept. 22 2010.

Watch out.
Stay away from Israel.

-BlindersRemoved

I can take any type of criticism.