View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:40 AM

Default Re: Alex Jones- Proof of his lies

Ok - here is one photo editing job - AMERICAblog News: BP photoshops fake photo of crisis command center, posts on main BP site
here is an article relating to some more - More doctored BP photos surface

If they don't get caught they get away with it - easy.

And exactly what perspective do I lack? I posted a link to some photos that HAD been used by the FBI without the individual's permission. I linked it to no particular story, simply pointed out that this goes on.

So Alex Jones lied and you caught him out - so far, as mentioned, I have found his research to be satisfactory. However I did see Barak Obama declare to the world in his pre presidential speeches that he was going to bring the troops home - he didn't. FACT! Has the fact that Obama lies put anyone off? Well I guess the next election will tell. In my 40 odd years of watching politicians lie almost constantly I have yet to see populations stand up and say "we've had enough"

So how about we attack the liars that are trying to harm us rather than those that are trying to help?

Quote:
YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY SO MUCH THAT ANY EVIDENCE NO MATTER HOW INSIGNIFICANT IS BLOWN UP INTO A MOUNTAIN
As for your enlightening insight as to the state of my mind - I thank you - you obviously have some phenomenal mind reading talents.