View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 04:09 PM

Default Re: Why do Masons hang out in conspiracy forums ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I highly doubt that your primary motivation for visiting is entertainment.
I visit in hopes to make some people realize they are being over zealous

There are conspiracies in everyday life, I agree

Trust no one, I agree (unless he and myself are a mason)

But you are not right about everything, don't waste your whole life thinking everyones out to get you, or everything is a conspiracy

Like I said on another thread

I have been a conspiracy theorist, and still am to some degree, but my research has shown me two totally different conspiracies are completely wrong, or atleast off base, and these are two conspiracies I spent a GREAT deal of time trying to prove (or should I say wasted)

JFK WAS shot from the book depository... there was no shooter placed anywhere else... I cannot say 100% that Oswald did it, and I can't say 100% that the government didn't... but I have rigorously researched this and found my proof, there was no second or third shooter. If you would like me to shed some light on this conspiracy, msg me

AND

Freemasonry is not evil and wicked, or trying to control the world... but given what I now know as a mason, I wish they were, because the world would be a much better place, feel free to msg me about this as well if you are willing to listen with an open mind

I come to these sites for:

A.) Entertainment
B.) Because out of the hundreds of people who read what I write, atleast one will realize they were wrong, or that they should atleast do some more open investigating