View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:18 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
>>Okay then albie, so how do you get a 40 metre diameter 'model' of the ISS into orbit?

The same way we get satellites up there, or are you saying satellites are all fake too? And it wouldn't have to be 40 metres. Just make it smaller and position it closer. Or do an Ikea version and build it in space. I still don't think people will be fooled and I still think if you saw it with a relatively cheap unit and set up then hundreds would also have seen it. You haven't proven to me that the set up you used is rare and in the hands of few people. That's the keystone to your entire argument. Where are all the people crying foul? Go and find them. Go to an amateur astronomy forum and post your opinions on this.

Like this one...

Amateur Astronomy Forum - Astronomy Forums | Telescope Forums & Reviews | Astronomy Community

Money/mouth.

I bet after a few days posting there you will rename it the secret evil NASA forum.
I don't think you quite appreciate how big 40 metres is albie.

As for building it in space, would you want to risk your neck doing an Airfix job in space?

Fancy doing a human cannon ball albie, followed by a barrel over Niagara and perhaps a tightrope walk over the Grand Canyon just to build a model in space? Be my guest..............