But your lips they remain sealed
While the promises we made are broken
Beneath the truth we fear to reveal
Now I need to know now darlin'
I need to know what's goin' on so c'mon

There's a code of silence that we don't dare speak
There's a wall between and the river's deep
We keep pretending that there's nothing wrong

You know, it's like being in the military when you are part of the CULT. Following orders and obeying the chain of command, etc., etc.!!

Much is promised to you in the future if you are an "illuminated one." A "chosen one."

To give away government/CULT/military secrets/intelligence to anyone outside the cult is to commit treason and can result in death, torture, treatment like a POW!!

To talk about their plans, of course, unspeakable.

To not remember to forget is a crime!!

You can be placed under "house arrest" and/or tortured, monitored, watched, belittled, oh, hell, practically crucified.

Their threats might be that they'll nail you to the cross, burn you at the stake, bury you alive, feed you to the sharks, chop you up in little pieces and put you through a meat grinder or perhaps perform some kind of ritual so that they can exorcise the demons out of you.

From a young age on to be subjected to the "FEAR FACTOR" and the torture that is a part of Project Monarch certainly alters a child's personality and so to keep it within certain families is ultimately their goal, but the numbers are not enough. So, they go outside of the "bloodline" by looking for children who come from sexually abusive parents and/or parent's who are connected to the Mafia and the less fortunate, of course.

Those who aren't of the "bloodline" benefit in some way, shape or form such as stardom, etc.

To go against the CULT is, well, to commit suicide due to the programming and if you don't accomplish that, they'll play mind games until they drive you into an institution, drugs, alcohol, depression, anxiety, fear.

Fear, fear, fear. The name of the game!!

The word is MUM!! or they'll cut your tongue out.

Your lips are sealed or they'll sew them together, break your jaw, every bone in your body.

The vault can never be opened and seen by the public.

"Flapping your jaw, running your mouth, of course, both no no's.