View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 10:25 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
As for this...

>>And how do explain the fact that the Sun's UV light can ionize atomic oxygen in the Earth's ionosphere and yet the energy it takes to ionize any atom far exceeds the bond energy of every chemical bond known to man?

Yet again you seem to think only you would see something wrong with the laws of physics. Amazing arrogance and lack of awareness of reality.

If there was a problem like this we would all know about it. There would be discussions on forums about it. Show me them.

What you are saying is that ionization does not occur at all!

I wonder if you mean photodissociation.

Photodissociation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you REALLY had found a problem with the laws of physics then why haven't you taken this to a forum that deals with such subjects? I find that really odd.

Seems to me you are so uncertain about what you are saying that you are scared to. Dump the BS on us why doncha.
I strongly detect that you are stumped on this one albie.

For example you misquote me:

Quote:
What you are saying is that ionization does not occur at all!
I quite clearly say that much of the Sun's UV radiation is ionizing and that is how the Earth's ionosphere is formed. Understand now?

You also said the following:

Quote:
I wonder if you mean photodissociation.
But when I state that the Sun's UV has the potential to 'break open every single chemical bond known to man', then that by definition is photodissociation.

I think you're poor brain must have overheated on this one albie. Never mind!