View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 01:27 AM

Default Re: FREE ENERGY - I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES

ClubConspiracy DOS Attack ??? :-o :-o :-o

truebeliever, when I first joined the club, I donít remember exactly, but for some reason I had to communicate w/ them, & it seemed as though it was probably just 1 person answering my e-mails. They were very friendly & helpful. They thanked me for my posts, encouraged you to post some more. Some time after that I needed some help, & I had sent them my questions the same way as before, via e-mail, but then I never received an answer. I know they probably got busy, but I tried several times, & then I just gave up, after a few times w/o getting anything back.

Do they have a phone number ???

Anyhow, regarding the 75 amps, I guess this unit he was describing is supposed to provide power for an entire home, so 75 amps might not be enough for an entire house. My breaker panel, I just looked, carries a total of 360 amps, soÖ yeah, chances are I am not pulling that much all of the time, but itís just the capacity that it could handle under a complete maximum load. As far as the resistance is concerned, a thick cable has actually less resistance than a thinner cable. Just like in speaker wires. If they are thicker you waste less energy in the cable run, because the current flows much easier over additional surface area, & thus itís better. If you use instead thinner & longer cable runs, then because of the added resistance (to current flow) in the wire, youíll loose some energy in the cable itself, as what is called, IR losses (I x I x R).

Iím tired, Iím retiringÖ see yaí

8-)