View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:16 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, you consider the Boy Scouts to be criminals?
No I never said that. As you plainly can see I broke up the two subjects with sentences. Maybe I should have started a new paragraph to help clear up that matter. Subject One: Boy Scouts are not a part of the Masonic family. Subject Two: We strive not to let criminals into our group.

Quote:
When KSigMason was a Master Freemason, he actually stopped someone with a shady past from getting into his Freemasonry lodge.

We are just so thankful to you for all of your efforts in saving the rest of us from allowing someone with a shady past from becoming a member of your lodge.

You have saved us all.
It had nothing to do with the rest of you. All you are doing is mocking the argument that I have presented to another poster. My argument presented a counter point to his baseless accusations.

Quote:
So, since this occurred when you were a Master Mason what are you now?
I was Worshipful Master of the Lodge, now I am a Past Master. I was offered a position in the Grand Lodge, but I'm otherwise occupied for the next year so it will have to wait.

Quote:
I love when members of Freemasonry who are low men on the totem pole such as KSigMason think they know more than we do or the higher-ups.
So again. You think you know more than the actual members? Are you so naive that you think I didn't do any research? I mean, if you think you have some cache of information, what do you think I have from going through the various ceremonies? Nothing any conspiracy theorist has ever said has held a grain of sand to the truth.

Do you also compare your intellect to those some say control the world and hold some secret going back into antiquity? People who supposedly have all sorts of power. With a few public books and access to internet (so well known for its accuracy), you think you hold more knowledge of the internal workings of an organization that first created a Grand Lodge in 1717 and has possibility of going back to the 10th century?

I mean, I come here in full sincerity and with honesty explain the truth of the matter and I'm mocked? Whatever. Maybe some won't be swayed, but the rational will be. Like I've said before, the only enemies to Freemasonry are tyranny, ignorance, and fanaticism.