View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:38 PM
KYCH

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
I had to join this forum. as a mason hates true facts, we are all anti-mason.. we are all the "PROFANE". Masons are evil thur and thru.

We Masons are not evil. Masonry at its core is pure. Nor do Masons hate facts. Facts have for centuries sided with Freemasonry.

Quote:
ALL of them..Who would join and swear to secrets they are not told da...dah ???. They are not told of the secrets.. what fools!!!

Actually we are. I notice that you don't post any links to your assertions. How revealing. Also note, that their are much more degrees and orders within the York Rite than the Scottish Rite and the AASR was also founded by York Rite Masons.

Quote:
The 33rd's laugh at the low level,low life dogs.

And you would know this how?

Quote:
Among Masonic symbols the beehive is called the "symbol of industry". No wonder, each worker is a "dumbed-down" bee who works for free ...trade. When extracting honey from the pollen these worker-bees do all the work, while the shifty "priests" live the good life inseminating their bisexual-androgynous "queen".

Actually in the explanation of the beehive symbol we are told that we should not be lazy drones or "dumbed-down bees" as we would be useless to society.

Quote:
- In Masonry "the Lost Word" is a password. This password is DESDEMONA. She is the "dumb wife" in Shakespear's play Othello who took all the blame for everything that went wrong in HIS life. The word Desdemona means "destroy the demon female"

This isn't our Lost Word. Hahahahaha. Funny little man.

Quote:
They rot everthing they touch !!!!.. there children are evil as they are..Look at the bullying in the schools.,Yes, im saying it and backing it, Most are masonic children went evil by there evil parents.
God has been patient, add Karma, Satan kills his own. why u think u can trust satan to protect u ???.. hello !!!!da...dah !!!!!.. All ur ganstalking is done by masonic drones such as dirty masonic cops,dirty masonic judges.....and the scum on the streets, . wonder why ur neighbor never speaks to ?????. You are the "profane".. they hate us.. we are not masonic. (evil)

And if you go by juicy facts, why don't you cite them? All you have is accusations and nothing more.