View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Balls have nothing to do with anything. I do have the tenacity to demand science and medicine investigate and do a real study?

It's too bad you guys ran off EireEngineer. I wonder if this petition demanding science and medicine accept cures that cannot be patented will get me banned?

Will medicine and science use a cure that can't be patented? Not w/o your help. - Sign the Petition | Change.org

If you disagree with me, or if you believe me to be a fraud consider it your civic duty to sign the petition so I can be dealt with by the proper authorities.

If you believe the human immune system is for immunity with or with out patented medicines and you would like to see cures that cannot be patented please take 30 seconds to sign this petition.

If you are against cures that cannot be patented, do not sign the petition.

It's only a matter of time before science, medicine, government and the media are forced to address cures that cannot be patented and sold as medicine.

Cheers
Us "guys" didn't run-off Eire Engineer.

He was banned and it's not "too bad" for any of the remaining members of this forum that he no longer posts here except for yourself.

I have no clue why YOU have returned.