View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 04:31 AM

Default Re: RhoGam had mercury confirms Dr. Mark Geier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please provide evidence to support this claim.

You have not provided any images of anything; specifically any images that prove your mother received the RHOGAM shot a month before you were born.

Excerpt:

"Also a picture of Brian D. Hill's (I) birth certificate is below proving that my birth date May 26 1990 which means that as a fetus inside my mothers womb I was given mercury from the shot 1 month before I was born:"

You have not provided a picture of your birth certificate, and, even if you did, it would not prove that as a fetus inside your mother's womb you were given the RHOGAM shot.
dude did you even goto the source url at uswgo.com before accusing me of nothing?

goto the url before accusing me of having no proof? please!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer: