View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Nakedsnake calling all Masons.....

Quote:
Max wrote:

This sounds like fear based mind control propaganda to me. Regardless, this is a tired and old tool that I keep seeing from disinformation shills, saying "people need to blame someone else for their failures" etc, yet, I don't see honest people ever saying this. Are there any here that have said or implied something to this effect? I personally have many blessing but I don't turn a bind eye to corruption of the Luciferian control systems nor do I even come close to trying to blame someone else for my actions. What a joke that would be.

Perhaps you could clarify your statement Weishaupt- exactly which "silly conspiracy theories" must one "believe" to be labeled to have "mental issues"? Again- I need exact data points please.

Anyway, more to the point, the data that I've seen is in agreement with ManonTemplar- most Masons are good outstanding people but just like the Catholic church it seems that there are subversive elements that operate within its power structure.

My question on how the higher up Mason structure is funded is still open. I stopped giving money to the church since I can't really verify its use- if I want to help the poor I'll have no problem finding someone who needs it.
Max,

After reading this forum on and off for a few months, I've come to a conclusion that vast majority of people here suffer from paranoid mental disorder.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/P/Pa/Paranoid_personality_disorder.htm

All these conspiracy theorists take disperate facts and events and create this elaborate, complex, scheme to try to "explain" the World around them in terms which fit their initial belief: taht somone, higher up, is controlling it all. I hope all these people would realize that NO ONE is controlling their lives except for themselves. YOU have full control over your life and there is NO conspiracy of Masons who are trying to rule the World or control your life. If possible, people should also seek help from mental professionals.

Yes, I'm MM. No, I do not know any of the people here and I have no way of knowing whether they are who they claim to be. There is a time and place to test whether someone is a Mason and online forums are not it. Masonry has given me a wonderful system of morality and a friendship with a group of people on whom I can rely whenever need be. We all enjoy each others' company and we enjoy our work and what it teaches us and allegories are beautiful. There is nothing more to it.

Sure, there were some bad people who were Masons but you have to understand that they were not bad because of Masonry; they were like that before they joined. Had they followed Masonic teachings, they'd never do things they did.