Thread: Nine Eleven
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 08:45 AM

Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why the hell are you on a conspiracy forum and siding with the government's account of the 911 terrorist attack?

I am here to inform you that you should remove yourself from CC and join the government at their forums.

Interesting that the 911 terrorists knew exactly where to crash the planes into the towers in order to make the buidings collapse.

Or, should we believe that they had no clue and the buildings came crumbling down due to other forces?
It should be fairly obviously why I'm posting on a conspiracy forum. For those that missed it, let me break it down.

Someone posted a video with the same outlandish claims that have been debunked time and time again. I responded to that video by providing explanations and answers to the "questions" the subject of the video had.

I have no idea if they knew exactly where to crash the plans to destroy the buildings. Do you have direct knowledge that the terrorists knew exactly where to impact?

Using their history of attacks worldwide, I would say it's a logical assumption that the collapse was some what of a coincidence.

If you feel it possible for the government to produce such an elaborate hoax, and keep it relatively hidden, why is it so hard to believe that a terrorist network could use readily available information on the internet, specialized education programs, and so called "sleeper agents" to launch such an attack?

Asking questions is great. Dismissing answers because they don't line up with what you believe is not.