Thread: Nine Eleven
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
I never claimed to be an expert about September 11th conspiracy theories or anything else. I do, however, rely on other experts who are studied and knowledgable in their field.

I'm glad that's laughable for you. Instead of laughing, and attacking me personally, you should try to produce some substantial and verifiable evidence to contradict any of the statements I made.

And no, your statement, or the statements of any other nutjobs on youtube or wikipedia, probably does not constitute substantial or verifiable evidence.

You may believe something all you like, even when it flies in the face of logic and common sense, but that does not make it true.
You cannot truly rely on those sources (i.e. Youtube, Leakipedia, and other news sources). They are there simply to manipulate you to believe otherwise. You have to go straight to the source. The people that were involved. Of course, none of us have spoken directly to those who were involved. Because, they will "deny" all they want. And, trying to get the truth out of them, is like picking teeth from a gay goat.