View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 07:46 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Why do Masons hang out in conspiracy forums ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Monkey View Post
Ah yea, what street is that then?
If you dont wish to hide, what street is it then?
I don't know that yet. I'm still in contact with the Gran Segretariat d'Italia, but he hasn't got back to me. It is still a few months away.

Quote:
Maybe I can contact some paparazzi friends who love this kind of stuff, you could be famous.
I prefer my private life nor do I wish to be living famous life, nor do I believe you have friends in reputable media outlets.

Quote:
I dont recall you walking down my street with a templar dress on.
We don't wear dresses. Our uniforms consist of black dress shoes, black socks, black dress pants, white dress shirt, black tie, a double breasted black jacket with crosses embroidered on the sleeve and all buttons have crosses on them, and a chapeau. And you can't forget the sword.

And here is the better question...Why would I be walking down your street?

Quote:
I thought freemasonry originated from the stone masons?

So, infact you are templar's, that is quite funny, thanks for that
I never said that. The Masonic Knights Templar do not claim to be descendants of the Templars from the Crusades. The true name is "Order of the Temple", but we say Knights Templar in commemoration of their noble Christian deeds.

The history of Freemasonry from what it was in antiquity to the creation of the Grand Lode of England is very foggy. Documents are lost or destroyed, oral tradition is lost or changed with time, and so on.

There is no solid evidence that connects the two over the centuries from the banishment of the Templars to the creation of the Grand Lodge of England.

Quote:
You're weak. You are probably the kind of person who needs someone to hold your hand, that's why youre in the snake cult.
Nah, I'm quite independent (as my ex-girlfriend constantly reminds me of). Nor is the Freemasons a snake cult.

Quote:
You are a secret society with secret oaths secret meetings secret rituals secret handshakes.
We're a private society. Secret societies hide their membership (we obviously don't) and their meeting locations (again, obviously we don't). Our modes of recognition are the only thing we hold secret. If we were so secret why can you find so much about us on the Internet?

Quote:
And you probably, secretly, plan the demise of the United Stated of America and the World. So, you are the enemy and you know it. So does an informed person.
Actually I am a staunch conservative patriot and veteran of this country. I take pride in my active citizenship.