View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 01:06 AM

Default Re: "Kill Like A Government" - Underground Hiphop - Support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
What langauge will that be? Or is it simply the fact you cant comprehend english! I remeber who you are now, its sad to consider what how low this fora has sunk since the days of Henry Makow running the show, the place showed real potential back then, NOT so now just ask yourself the question you stupid wench why no one bothers posting here any more for a start!.
Having you as mod is a real sign this fora is has gone to the dogs. You as well just BAN me NOW because i really dont want to come back!!

Oh you need translator for that then as well,let me put it more simply GET FUCKED BLUE ANGEL!. kapeesh!

No i dont believe in the word illuminati its just marketing word for crazy american conspracy theorists despite my posting here i am not one of your number nor do i believe in NWO ditto, only OWC One World Corporation!! Tooo many assumptions mate!.
Yeah, I, too, remember this place when Makow was the Moderator and it showed no potential whatsoever.

If that is what you consider to be a great forum, back in the days of Henry Makow, when the forum was running amok which it isn't at present due to the fact that I'm the moderator, I suspect you have very low expectations.

If you don't like this forum as it is, Ozzie, you can always leave.