View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Abovetopsecret is a COINTELPRO disinfo operation

NEW PHOENIX COINTELPRO

I THINK THE PENTAGON OR SOMEONE IS PAYING PEOPLE TO PUT OUT BOGUS STORIES ABOUT COINTELPRO BEING IN THE PAST, COINTELPRO IS VERY MUCH ALIVE TODAY, IN FACT IT IS TEN TIMES WORSE AND TEN TIMES MORE DESTRUCTIVE. NOW THEY HAVE THE MILITARY AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES VERY MUCH INVOLVED USING MILITARY SATELLITES TO TRACK AND MONITOR A PERSONS EVERY MOVE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PRIVACY WHATSOEVER, THEY EVEN WATCH ME IN MY BEDROOM, THEY ARE SICK PIGS AND NEED TO BE EXPOSED NOW. ALL MY COMMUNICATIONS ARE MONITORED WITH ABSOLUTELY NO TRIAL, JURY OR JUDGE, THEY DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. I'M GANG STALKED AND TEERRORIZED DAILY, TRACKED AND HARASSED BY THE POLICE WITH SATELLITES. THEY GET TO MY EMPLOYERS, NEIGHBORS, DOCTORS, ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME. AND THEN THEY USE DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS TO POISON ME AND BRING MORE TEERROR INTO MY LIFE. THIS IS AMERICA QUIT THE PAST GARBAGE! JUST WATCH MY VIDEOS!

WE NEED NULLIFICATION NOW TO REGAIN OUR COUNTRY FROM THESE TYRANNICAL FREAKS WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER AMERICA AND WANT TO USHER IN THEIR ILLUMINATI NWO INSANITY. I NEED HELP! IF ANYBODY GIVES A DAMN IN THIS WORLD. I'M WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THIS INSANITY IF ANY TI's KNOW OF ANY PERPS WHO WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME INFORMATION OR TI's THEMSELVES PLEASE CONTACT ME, WE MUST EXPOSE THEM! I MAY HAVE EVEN BEEN SECRETLY MICRO-CHIPPED AGAINST MY WILL. YOU ARE ALL GREAT AT WRITING ABOUT THE PROBLEM BUT I DON'T SEE ANYONE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS HOLOCAUST.

APFN - Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9b_wDTUxgg

GESTAPO USA: Gov't-Funded Vigilante Network Terrorizes America | NowPublic News Coverage

U.S. SILENTLY TORTURES AMERICANS WITH CELL TOWER MICROWAVES | NowPublic News Coverage

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/rule-law-morality-die-usa-fusion-center-slow-kill-genocide
THIS IS MY EXACT SAME NIGHTMARE!!

KEVIN CANADA

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO TURN.

631 419-6132
kcanada@safe-mail.net

YouTube - kcraigdc's Channel MY COINTELPRO VIDEOS