Thread: Nine Eleven
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
So you don't put much stock in what was on the show?

While he didn't have a lot of substantial evidence, I felt the pictures he showed and the absence of an airplane a lot more convincing than most theories that I've heard about the World Trade Center buildings.
Ok, Brice...correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that Jesse was the first to "alert" the media, and most American people about the fact (or theories) on the substantial evidence. There were many before him. I think he just "stole" it for publicy and used it to his benefit for his show. It's like me telling you one thing, and make it so believeable, then you (in general) take that, and use in other forms. Meaning, you "steal" it from me, and use for your own pleasure demise. That is what he does. I don't believe much into Jesse Ventura. To me, the former governor wanted pretty much to "if you can't fight them, you may as well as join them" approach. And, make a "show" out of it. You think he would ever surive an episode of "Suvivor"? I doubt it. He's just a showbiz, trying to make some dough. Just like everyone else in that spectrum (or in that field). JMO