View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:37 PM

Default Re: My post was edited by Morbid Desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

Okay, Mizfish.

What's the deal?

A quote of one of my comments by a member of this forum is inaccurate, because it was changed by them.

Explanation, please!

The following is not what I wrote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel:

I have banned you for editing A QUOTE IN YOUR POST and am awaiting a response from Mizfish, the administrator of this forum, as to how and why you were able to do so.

This is what I wrote:

I have banned you for editing my post and am awaiting a response from Mizfish, the administrator of this forum, as to how and why you were able to do so.
You still don't get it? It's not that complicated. You claim someone is editing your post. No one has edited your post but you. There's no little footnote saying that it was edited by so and so at such and such time.

Here is what happened. He created a new post, and quoted your comments. He edited those comments on HIS post to put forth his own information in regards to the limited number of things you were discussing. It's pretty common practice on most forums.

I didn't see anything in the Terms of Service agreement that labels his action as a ban worthy offense. Could you please point it out?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-27-2010 at 12:39 AM.