View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Master of the Lodge

Default Re: Masonitis has gone viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
lets do.. what facts ???...
u are defending a corrupt satanic org that even your members are abandoning and ur great past commanders are speaking of such a satanic org.. ? are they liers, PIKE>>>>MANly ????
Freemasonry isn't corrupt nor Satanic. Please post actual evidence to counter my points, please. I dare you to. We've actually had a surge of membership in the last few years so "the abandoning" comment is a lie. Past commanders? Which body are you referring to with commander? Scottish Rite or York Rite?

Quote:
DANGER! HATE NEVER TAKES A REST!
You're proof of that.

Quote:
ALL THE ARTICLES ON RACIST ACTIVITIES
Those are racists, white supremacists, not Freemasons (at least from your own words). Those men are detestable for the crimes and harassment of others. Racism is a disease that needs destroyed. Just because of a few bad apples doesn't mean the whole organization is bad. Not all cops are racist or fascist. Most do their job and enforce the laws.

Quote:
What u say makes no sense to someone with just a elememtrey education.
u state NO facts about nothing. u are full of shit, hot air.. nothing.
Post... let it be known what the masons represent.. U critizize the truth. U are a non productive dud in the real world, only the secret world do you become a lifelike pagan knight...amoungest your fellow warped breathen.. ...U repeat. what what are trying to tell this public world... spit it out !!!
Someone with an elementary education could at least spell correctly or notice that their spell check highlights their misspelled words. I criticize you, a liar. What do you do in the world that makes you so much better than me? Freemasonry is an honorable organization.

Quote:
18th Degree !!!

LOOK>>

Is that u. u seem to want to go back 2000 yrs. ????
OK, Lets go back.. now look..ofcourse this is no where near 2000 yrs. lets go back 200 yrs... LOOK !!!!.. what is that hanging from the robes. looks like a penis ????

Let me say this, U are a sick puppy..
email me and ill give u a name of a prozac doctor..
Look up in the what the hell is that ?? is that a goat ???
That picture actually doesn't show up in the 18th degree. lol

Nowhere does Baphomet ever show up in the ritualistic ceremony of the Scottish Rite. Just because you found a picture on the internet doesn't mean its true. Any idiot could have drawn that.