View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Nakedsnake calling all Masons.....

Quote:

Weishaupt wrote:
You don't believe in psychological disorders, ha? I guess psychotherapists and psychologists are tools of the "Illuminati" as well?
Weishaupt- to be most clear, there is an obvious distention between labels of "disorders" and the study of behavior. If someone wants to study behavior and classify it that's their business but when they want to start to label things as "disorders" then that is subjective. Who's to say what is "normal"? Maybe all the people you label as suffering from "paranoid mental disorder" as actually the normal ones and others are really suffering from some form of "un-paranoid mental disorder"? Who's to say that's wrong? What authority was granted from up high to say it's wrong? Answer- there is none- it's purely subjective but it has proven to be used as a tool of the elites to manipulate and control the masses. Most psychotherapists and psychologists just go along with the norm having been brainwashed themselves.

All of this is becoming vary apparent with Bushs new push to drug the population (starting with the kids) with using bogus labels such as "ADD" and the like.

Anyhow, my question stands- what specific conspiracies must one "believe" to be labeled to have "mental issues"? Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

One last thing- I don't really believe or disbelieve anything- belief is overrated and has no inherent bearing on reality. I try to paint a picture of truth by absorbing all kinds of information. Belief is meaningless to me and can betray you.

Good day to you.