View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Nakedsnake calling all Masons.....

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:
God says that he cannot control except the minds of those who attribute power to him that is independent of God!
Yes- very true- I would say a good example of this is how people grant control over their thoughts to the mainstream media. Most people are happy to believe whatever it is they are told to believe by their TV thus they are attributing power to Lucifer.

Quote:
Because God teaches us that Satan's followers cannot and will not ever be able to get united on one cause, their different idols (false gods, e.g: money, power) always result in a conflict of interests which leads to war and fighting.
An excellent point. This is why I wish to try my best to adhere to the cause of "Truth, Peace, Freedom, Trust, Abundance, Unselfishness, Joy, Humility and Pure Love" as much sig says. This is what I have learned from my Christianity and I think others in humanity will want to united under this cause.

Quote:
So in the end i do believe in a conspiracy against our freedom, but it Has no Power whatsoever, those who attribute powers to any group of harm or benefit are the ones who eventually will suffer their harm.
The way I see it, the beast does have power against our freedom- for example, I must pay taxes to it to fight unjust wars and would be imprisoned if I do not. Still, no one has any power against the freedom of my mind as I will not cave in to peer pressure or other mind games- a bit of positive I remind myself of to see the beauty of freedom.

Peace with you Ahmad.