View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 03:27 AM

Default Re: Nakedsnake calling all Masons.....

Peace be upon you BA,

I tend to believe that we ALL have been subjected to trauma-based mind control to different degrees, whether by our parents, siblings, peers or even governments.

God says that Satan's ultimate weapon is Fear,

[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.

Fear and insecurity,.... you sound a little bit still afraid, don't give them power over you, they don't have it in reality.

Without their false propaganda they will just vanish like scattered dust. No weapon they develope can hurt you against God's will, no poison they force you to swallow can harm you against God's will. Abraham walked out of the fire unharmed! if he believed for a second in the visible illusion he would have been burnt alive.

Wait and be patient, these clouds of dust are nothing but Satan and his agents in their desperate last attempt to run to safety. Soon the dust will disappear and the gardens of Eden will once again be found on earth.

Dreaming i am? i don't think so, God promised those who truly believe that only Him has power, He promised to make them rulers on earth.

If you want to join the upcoming rulers, rid yourself of fear and know that God doesn't burden any soul beyond its means, if you reach such serenity of mind rejoice in the bright future awaiting the real humans.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...