View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Obama'and Hawaii

If I were the COMMANDER in CHIEF and there were allegations by the PEOPLE WHOM I SERVE that I was not a US citizen and, therefore, hold the position of President of the United State's of America illegally, I would certainly want to clear up the matter by providing my BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Excerpt:

Okubo elaborated on state policy for the release of vital records:

"If someone from Obama's campaign gave us permission in person and presented some kind of verification that he or she was Obama's designee, we could release the vital record."[

COMMENT:

How 'bout if OBAMA himself gave you permission?

Birth Certificate Vs. Certification Of Live Birth | The Freedom Medium

Excerpt:

And for you Obamanites who claim that there is no difference between a Certification of Live Birth and a Birth Certificate, we, as well as the State of Hawaii, would have to disagree with you.

Pay close attention to the following Hawaiian legal statute:

[338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.

(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, 1]
And for you Obamanites who claim that there is no difference between a Certification of Live Birth and a Birth Certificate, we, as well as the State of Hawaii, would have to disagree with you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-09-2011 at 10:38 PM.