View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 02:14 PM

Default Re: Truth Behind the Jews

Everyone acts like babies....so "they" gave people "language" to make them BABEL. What I see on this entire planet is that people act like a child that has been ripped from the womb...and in the universal sense of "form", it may be true. As one friend says...."but I know this place that I came from, and there was no war, and there were no words". And, my question is...'then WHY did you come here?" You are here for a "reason"...or otherwise you would not have come here.

There must be something to this, because the reality of the motto "ordo AB chao" is this: THE GOAL IS ORDER.

"THEY" are trying to achieve order. And the "reason" that they are is that "they" (whatever powers are there) "see" that people don't take responsibility (for being in this marvelous place, in this marvelous time). And, "they" have been seeing people's "lack of responsibility" for millennia. People don't want to "assume their separate and equal station among the powers of the Earth". They would rather give their power away...and mostly because they fear death and the unknown.

And YES,... WE ARE IN THE MATRIX...!!

I am dedicated to teaching people, specifically you, about the International Right of Self-Determination.

Since THE MATRIX movie was released in 1999, the word Matrix has come to mean a trap or web …a technological program of slavery and control. Although you may sense this is true, most people don’t know “what it is”. The reason you don’t know is because you have never been shown the Real-World matrix. For instance, the Movies are (most likely) named after a Mathematical Program created in 1958 by Wassily Leontief.

Who was Wassily Leontief?

Leontief was born in Munich, Germany in the year 1905.

He was a mathematician who used an 81x81matrix of quadratic equations to solve for every variable of input and output data in the United States economy. For this he won a Nobel Prize. Since that time…a basis software program was created and runs inside the IRS and global banking computers.

That program is called the LEONTIEF MATRIX.

This Mathematical Matrix is about an energy transfer using current-See and your Account-ability. Therefore; banking becomes the primary [accounting] business on the Planet and involves regulation by treaties and global agreements.

These agreements create the rules that control most of the details of your life…where/when you work; how you get food, water and energy to use.

Remember--Neo was told he was born a slave and most people when shown the Real Matrix; they do the same thing that Neo did….they either reject it or want to revolt.

But, THE MATRIX was not about remaining a slave and Revolution was/is not the Solution. THE MATRIX movies were about changing the agreement and then separating from THE MATRIX in peace.

And that is what you must do, CHANGE.

I work with an Ambassador. He is recognized by the UN and the US.

He is going to be there to offer people a choice. That choice is either to stay in the US Jurisdictional paperwork and contractual trap.....or to exercise "just stewardship" on this Planet and come out of Babylon (or Egypt or whatever analogous "Slave State" one might name).

The founders of the USA said it.....to exercise the just stewardship by Compact...one must "assume their separate and equal station among the powers of the Earth".

It is out of "chaos" that we (attempt) to learn "order". That is the nature of this realm of existance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.