View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 08:50 AM

Default Re: Homosexual Brain Research - Special People

Peace Yeoshua,

I don't know your exact position regarding Homosexuality, but if you are trying to defend them then i have to warn you of the severe consequences of following the transgressors.

Quote:
Taken together, these studies suggest that sexual orientation has a biological component related to body odor and possible pheromones, Mustanski said. "It also helps to demonstrate that sexual orientation is not a simple choice -- how could such a choice influence the production of and response to body odors?
Well, since the dawn of history, the sinners always had the same excuse :"We have no choice!", but not there is no evading of the responsbility, Homosexuality is a concious choice. I happened to interview one young homosexual lately, he said that just three years ago he found himself attracted to men instead of women! just like that.

Those who have eyes to see, can see that these homosexuals who have surrendered completely are more dead than alive, believe it or not another entity (the Jinn-devil-companion) has taken over control of their minds and bodies with their full consent.

Sodom was annihilated and soon the sinner city of San Fransisco will follow, God knows best which Homosexuals are still struggling with their sinful lusts and which ones have dropped the fight alltogether, and the punishment is set accordingly. Satan's main scheme is to distort the creation (design) of God on earth and in that he becomes a god (a lord) of those who follow his invitations.

[4:119] "I will mislead them, I will entice them, I will command them to (forbid the eating of certain meats by) marking the ears of livestock, and I will command them to distort the creation of GOD." Anyone who accepts the devil as a lord, instead of GOD, has incurred a profound loss.

Thus when the Jinn-companion takes over, ofcourse most of the responses of the body change accordingly because of this take-over. For example i am sure that when a normal man talks to a woman he sees for the first time, his response would be different from that of Ted Bundy talking to the same woman!
---------------------------------------------

Here are some quotes from the Narth article debunking the above hoax you presented:

Because it is tacit and not explicit, the widely-held and erroneous presumption that brain structures are fixed and unresponsive to experience generates a second presumption, also tacit: That if a brain structure or function can be correlated to a behavioral trait then the trait must be both unchangeable and innate. Unaddressed and left non-explicit, this two-step sequence of tacit presumptions attached to explicit, high quality scientific data but of only a correlative kind, almost invariably generates in the mind of the scientifically unsophisticated something akin to a "belief."

Every single study that has emerged since the original LeVay study that falls into the above class--looking for or finding bimodal statistical physiological correlates (nervous system or otherwise) to homosexual versus heterosexual populations, in both males and females, however defined--comes with the same essential caveat: That cause and effect cannot be distinguished by the study.

Yet the press invariably editorializes, by implication or openly, that each new study somehow builds upon the last; that there exists a slowly but surely growing literature supporting the case that "homosexuality is biological," that "homosexuality is innate," "...genetic," "...unchangeable." Nothing could be further from the truth.

It would be identically and oppositely tendentious to say that "yet another study fails to find a biological, genetic, innate basis for homosexuality."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...