View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 10:03 PM

Default Re: Who is the Real Enemy ?

But in this sense . . . if satan did say he was sorry, and was allowed back into heaven, we'd have no need for God anymore, because the evil element would be gone . . . if we didn't need God anymore, we wouldn't believe in him. If we didn't believe, we'd end up in hell. So who would take the keys if the devil went away? Its a vicious cycle, really.

But once Satan is truly defeated, whose to say that God won't want us anymore? We'd become even more boring than we must be as it is. Just something to think about . . . no serious contemplation in mind, because we don't know for sure what's on the other side, we just have faith to guide us to it. . . which is okay with me . . . but not much for the scientific advancment for our race. Not like our world uses science for our advancement as a whole anyway . . . we just use it to kill more people, and make more money while looking for cures that are never going to be released if found.

I'm babbling . . . I'm going to stop now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer